Leading IT-Security consulting firm with roots throughout Germany require experienced SIEM (Security Information & Event Management) Consultants, to support and advise key enterprise clients throughout Germany.
This is a remote-based position and will involve analysing customer requirements, followed by design, build and implementation of security concepts and technical solutions, based around log management and SIEM solutions.
The successful candidate will have:
· Ideally a Computer Science degree or relevant IT-Security experience and certifications
· Strong practical experience within the field of Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) design & architecture
· Build, implementation & configuration of at least one SIEM tool
· Solid experience in SIEM use-case generation & implementation
· SIEM reports generation and SIEM-based evaluation experience
· Ability & willingness to travel throughout Germany
· Fluent German & English communication skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a Consultancy who truly value the balance of maintaining a positive work-life balance!
Rapidly expanding IT-Security consulting firm looking to recruit an experienced Network Security Engineer / Consultant, specialising in Firewalls based out...Apply For This Job
Global IT-Security consultancy looking to recruit several Solutions Architects (Pre-Sales) as they continue their impressive growth throughout Germany. The...Apply For This Job
Leading IAM consultancy (Vendor-agnostic) looking to recruit an experienced IAM Consultant / Senior IAM Engineer (Ping Identity) for its Professional...Apply For This Job
A well-established, yet rapidly growing, IT-Security consulting firm are expanding their Information Security, Data Protection team with additional Consultants to...Apply For This Job
Growing Cloud Security firm looking to scale up their Sales Engineering team with the hire of a Senior Sales Engineer...Apply For This Job
Exciting rapidly growing Network Security vendor, looking to recruit experienced Regional Sales Execs to continue on growth within the DACH...Apply For This Job